Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] Networker v7.1.2 on Windows2003 cluster as storage nodes

2005-03-09 04:34:04
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Networker v7.1.2 on Windows2003 cluster as storage nodes
From: Grohal Klaus <klaus.grohal AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 10:34:00 +0100
Hi folks

we have three cases open at Legato since October, 2004 with the same issue. We
also tried 7.1.3 and 7.2 with no effort. The only way to backup our clients in
an Windows Cluster was to roll back to 7.1.1, as Phil already described. There
are no dependencies on any BSM from Legato. If we got a solution or workaround
(so I'm a believer), I let you know.

regards

Klaus