Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP speeds (with a centera if anyone has one)

2005-03-08 13:04:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP speeds (with a centera if anyone has one)
From: Rob Haig <rhaig AT RENEWDATA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:58:12 -0600
I've never done ndmp before (I'm sure it shows).  I'd assume there's a
possibility to do multiple streams with ndmp?  So even at the 11M/s
someone else said, 4 streams at that speed would be sufficient.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail from Rob Haig
and any attachments is legally privileged or otherwise confidential. If you are
not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete
the e-mail and any attachments immediately. Thank you in advance for your
cooperation. 3/8/2005 11:58 AM-----Original Message-----

R200