Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] jbconfig...drives not auto-configured

2005-03-02 08:23:54
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] jbconfig...drives not auto-configured
From: Lindenbauer Josef <josef.a.lindenbauer AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:08:13 +0100
Hi Bob
Maybe your Atuchanger is not defined as "autodetected". Somtimes ago I had
this problem with an aotochanger only with one drive.
I changed the configuration of the autochanger using the online menu of the
autochanger itself at the display...

At the end you should see all dirves and the autochanger when using the
command "inquire" or the "probe-scsi-all"" in the ok> prompt.....

Mayby this helps you...
Josef