Networker

Re: [Networker] Scheduling

2005-02-15 12:47:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Scheduling
From: Shandor <dirtrin AT gmail DOT com>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:45:54 -0500
If all of your backups use the same Browse Policy and Retention
Policy, you can just create 3 groups (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) and put
all the clients into each of these groups.  Then, you can set the
schedule in the group definition, which will over ride the client
specified schedule.  Also, you can define each group to use its own
pool (Weekly group writes to Weekly pool...) for easy tape
administration.