Networker

[Networker] Legato support worse than usual?

2005-02-03 10:24:31
Subject: [Networker] Legato support worse than usual?
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 16:22:50 +0100
During the last couple of months, I feel like the quality of Legato tech support has dropped sharply. No longer do I get fairly quick and accurate answers for my problems. Instead, I receive slow responses that perhaps are more aimed at stalling the solution process, rather than providing the answers I'm looking for. And in the end, it can be weeks before I even receive a response, even if it has little meaningful content.

I feel that this is a trend that has happened during last fall. Has anyone else noticed this, and/or have info on if they have reorganized their helpdesk or something?

//Oscar