Networker

Re: [Networker] group configuration

2005-01-21 16:14:51
Subject: Re: [Networker] group configuration
From: Joel Fisher <jfisher AT WFUBMC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:09:59 -0500
Thanks for the replies!

I knew about the single read... I just hadn't thought about it in this
context yet.

So how are people configuring their AFDs?  1 big physical LUN and lots
of AFDs configured on withing directories of that LUN, or actually
configuring lots of small LUNs?  BTW... do the read devices of AFDs
count as a part of the 32 allowed devices in power edition?

Thanks,

Joel