Networker

Re: [Networker] Solution to backing up Exchange Public Folders with Legato

2005-01-21 16:11:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Solution to backing up Exchange Public Folders with Legato
From: "Neild, Jim" <Jim.Neild AT SSHA.ON DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:08:19 -0500
What exactly was the problem you were having, what were the symptoms,
errors, etc.?

Can you supply more details on the configuration your were having
difficulty with...ala..

- What OS is the Exchange Server was running on?
- What is the Exchange Version?
- What NetWorker Version are you running and what platform?
- Were you using the Exchange Module, if so, what version?

Just for my own edification more than anything.

Cheers,
Jim