Networker

Re: [Networker] Identifying backups, policies, and tapes

2004-12-13 17:53:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Identifying backups, policies, and tapes
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT MBI.CO DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 00:51:14 +0200
You could get an ordered list of savesets with something like:
mminfo -c rock -N C:\ -ot -r "level,savetime,volume,client,name" -t "3
weeks ago"
  lvl  date   volume         client     name
 incr 23/11/2004 MBI00163    rock        C:\
 incr 24/11/2004 MBI00162    rock        C:\
    5 25/11/2004 MBI00127    rock        C:\
 full 27/11/2004 MBI00127    rock        C:\
 full 27/11/2004 MBI00608    rock        C:\
    5 28/11/2004 MBI00139    rock        C:\
    5 29/11/2004 MBI00139    rock        C:\
 incr 30/11/2004 MBI00139    rock        C:\
 incr 01/12/2004 MBI00137    rock        C:\
    5 02/12/2004 MBI00137    rock        C:\
 full 04/12/2004 MBI00202    rock        C:\
 full 04/12/2004 MBI00613    rock        C:\
    5 05/12/2004 MBI00193    rock        C:\
    5 06/12/2004 MBI00180    rock        C:\
 incr 07/12/2004 MBI00180    rock        C:\
 incr 08/12/2004 MBI00204    rock        C:\
    5 09/12/2004 MBI00204    rock        C:\
    5 12/12/2004 MBI00162    rock        C:\
    5 13/12/2004 MBI00200    rock        C:\
HTH,
        Itzik

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or
the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.

MBI - System Team