Networker

Re: [Networker] Help with command line recover

2004-12-13 15:30:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] Help with command line recover
From: "Turner, Peter" <Peter.Turner AT FORTHC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:31:24 -0600
The pdf is is where I got the syntax I was using.  I would claim the
syntax says the -s is optional with the -R.  Nonetheless, I tried it and
results are the same.

argon is my Networker server.  fas-ab is destination server. amber is
the client that contains the files I want to restore.

I think I am saying I want to restore the files from
argon.famhs.org\c$\ModusRCO to fas-ab.famhs.org\e$\ModusRCO and I want
to overwrite any filename conflicts.

I am running this from the destination sever.

C:\Pro...\bin>recover  -iY -R fas-ab.famhs.org -c amber.famhs.org -s
argon.famhs.org -d E:\  C:\ModusRCO
recover: Current working directory is C:\ModusRCO\
recover> recover
Initiating remote recover to fas-ab.famhs.org from server
argon.famhs.org, this may take a while...
recover: Nothing to recover

Recover completion time: Mon Dec 13 14:13:44 2004
recover>