Networker

Re: [Networker] Two types of backups for clients

2004-12-12 09:38:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Two types of backups for clients
From: Diane Rolland <drolland AT KDINET DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 08:37:42 -0600
If I set up the separate group for monthly full, how do I make it so that it
doesn't append to the media pool?  I want to force it to go to a new tape so
that the monthly backup is the only save set on the tape.

We do have a second drive in the Library; Would I be able to automate the
cloning of only the Full Backup's save set? And how do I tell it which full
save set to use?