Networker

Re: [Networker] Redirect Recover

2004-12-10 16:08:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] Redirect Recover
From: "MEYER, MICHAEL W" <michael.w.meyer AT BANKOFAMERICA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 16:05:20 -0500
It does work and it does put you at the recover prompt to select files.
Example:

recover -f -c clientA -R clientB -d "directory to recover to"

FYI:  From the man page for recover: When the -R option is used, either the
-f or the -i option must also be specified in order to instruct the recover
target what to do when it is recovering existing files.

My example above will force the overwrite of existing files.

Regards,

Michael W. Meyer
Bank of America
Consultant-SYS ENG-ARCH & ANLY
Card/Consumer Midrange Integration
300 N Wakefield Drive
DE2-501-01-06
Newark, DE 19702
302-266-3863
michael.w.meyer AT bankofamerica DOT com