Networker

[Networker] Changing NT domain

2004-12-07 17:17:40
Subject: [Networker] Changing NT domain
From: "Fields, David" <David.Fields AT ACS-INC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 17:16:43 -0500
I need some clarification on something and I hope someone here can help.  We
are moving to a new NT domain name (non Active Directory) for all of our
NT/Win2K servers, and our Networker server is on one of the servers that has
to move to the new domain.  According to the Administrators guide, it says
that if you change domain names, that a Host Transfer Affidavit is required
or the server will stop working.  My question is whether they mean NT
domain, or IP domain name.  From an IP standpoint, our domain name is not
changing, only our NT domain.  Hopefully someone here has more info on this.

Thanks,

David