Networker

[Networker] mminfo doesn't show SYSTEM FILES:

2004-11-30 11:18:27
Subject: [Networker] mminfo doesn't show SYSTEM FILES:
From: Brian Huffman <bhuffman AT INCYTE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:17:06 -0500
All,

    I'm trying to use a combination of nightly probes and a script that
uses mminfo in the morning to generate nightly backup reports.  However,
the latest problem that I'm running into is that mminfo (running on
Solaris 8 / Networker 6.1.4) is not reporting that SYSTEM FILES:\ was
backed up on the Windows boxes.  The savegrp output in the email shows
that it was "skipped" but I can't seem to find any way to predict that
it will be skipped.  The space estimation doesn't show "0"; it shows "1
KB".  However, there are other save sets that *are* reported in mminfo
that also had an estimation of "1 KB".  What is different about SYSTEM
FILES: and how do I accurately predict that it will be skipped?

Thanks,

Brian