Networker

Re: [Networker] nwrecover : NSR server 'myserver' : busy

2004-11-16 11:53:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] nwrecover : NSR server 'myserver' : busy
From: "Clark, Patricia" <Clarkp AT OSTI DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:02:37 -0500
Thank you, Kevin.  Disabling striped recover did correct the problem.
However, I will note, for each recovery that I've executed during this
exercise, it has needed only 1 or 2 tapes which were available and both tape
drives were available.  I'm not sure that I would have matched my problem to
the release note without your assistance.

Patti