Networker

[Networker] Windows Backup fails

2004-11-04 12:19:56
Subject: [Networker] Windows Backup fails
From: Roman <sidler AT MAIL DOT RU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 12:09:10 -0500
Hi all,

I use a Solaris Server with Legato Networker V7.1.1 to backup the clients.
I have a problem backing up a Windows 2000 Server (Networker Client V7.1.1)
The backup starts and the data is transfered to server (tape). If the session
is finished, the server restarts the same session once again and backs up the
data. After that, the server says, that this client has been failed (summary).
I don't find any helpful information in the daemon.log file of the server.

IP Configuration seem to be okay, DNS is working too (forward and reverse
lookups). Server is Solaris 9 with latest patches, Windows Server 2000 is
running with SP4 and latest patches.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advice;-)!!

Regards,
Roman