Networker

Re: [Networker] V440 and jbconfig

2004-10-27 15:29:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] V440 and jbconfig
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:28:27 -0400
I can only reply with a "me too".  Server was a V440 with LVD scsi attached
Quantum/ATL M2500.  Inquire hung the box.    There was some firmware
and scsi patches for the sun built raid controller that I installed.  I
did not test inquire afterwards because I did not want to hang the box.
jb_config found the library and the system worked so I assumed it was a
problem with inquire.

Robert Maiello
Pioneer Data Systems