Networker

[Networker] V440 and jbconfig

2004-10-27 09:27:18
Subject: [Networker] V440 and jbconfig
From: Rahul Parasnis <rahulparasnis AT MSN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:25:07 +0900
Hello ,

I have installed new Networker , I am already having lots  of performance
problems and I have sent mails to this mailing list and desparately looking
for solution to improve performace of File server backup .

On top of that I am having another wierd problem .
When I run jbconfig Server hangs . I have to switch the machine and restart
the machine .
Basically "inquire" command hangs .
Server V440 Solaris 9
Emulex Lp9000
Storage Tek L180 8XLto-2 Drives
Brocade Switch

Storage Tek Vendor is already looking into it . However I did open case with
Legato as well .

Legato's answer to this was , "Another Customer also had same problem on
V440 "
After applying the OS patch  related to hardware problem was solved .

I have talked to Sun as well but they are very certain about this problem .

Does anybody on this list knows this problem ?
If yes I am interested to know the solution .

- Rahul Parasnis

http://messenger.msn.com/