Networker

[Networker] Exchange Module 4.1 Beta Test

2004-10-20 01:31:52
Subject: [Networker] Exchange Module 4.1 Beta Test
From: Scott Bingham <sfbing AT EARTHLINK DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 20:54:08 -0700
Hello all,

We are nearing the Beta Test period for our next release of the NetWorker
Module for Exchange Server.  Some of our new features have been suggested or
discussed in this mail list, and it occurred to me that some of you might
like a chance to take an early look.  If you would like to participate in
the Beta, please reply to me, and I will forward your name to our Project
Management people for consideration.

New features will include:

. A new wizard-style Configuration tool that greatly simplifies creating
scheduled backups for Exchange Module.

Mailbox Backup improvements:

. Seamlessly back up all legally-configured mailboxes, regardless of Active
Directory configurations.

. Reduce the impact on NetWorker Server, which can improve Exchange Server
recover speeds.

. Add new wildcard and exclusion features for mailbox selections, for more
flexibility and ease in management.

My understanding is that the Beta management people prefer candidates with a
current Legato Support contract.

Thanks,
_Scott