Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] Error message: "you must reboot to restore this file"

2004-10-18 11:47:50
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Error message: "you must reboot to restore this file"
From: Grohal Klaus <klaus.grohal AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:53:43 +0200
That what it says: reboot. This is not an error at all, some files can't be
overwritten by the recover job because they are monentary in use and locked by
NT. This files get marked by NetWorker and they will only be replaced during a
reboot, which you should perform immediately after the recover of C:\ and
SYSTEM STATE has finished.

regards
Klaus