Networker

Re: [Networker] Schedule Override "last day of every month"

2004-10-13 05:17:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] Schedule Override "last day of every month"
From: Davina Treiber <Treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:13:31 +0000
Davina Treiber wrote:
Carl Farnsworth wrote:

I recently tried out a Schedule Override using the phrase "last day of
every month", but according to the (Windows) GUI (displaying in calendar
mode), it doesn't appear to work correctly.  Can someone verify whether
this syntax does (or doesn't) work properly for them?  I've used "last
Friday" or "last Saturday" without problems before.

No this is not the correct syntax for this. NetWorker's idea of "last"
is something different, more like "most recent".

What you need is something along the lines of "-1 day every month".