Networker

[Networker] nsrindexd running long

2004-10-12 15:49:58
Subject: [Networker] nsrindexd running long
From: "Schaefer, Harry" <Harry.Schaefer AT TURNER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:49:00 -0400
We just powered off a Legato server, and re-located it in our data center. Upon
restart, everything looked cool initially, but there is an nsrindexd process
that has been running for almost 2 hours that appeard to keep everything from
coming up fully. Anyone have any familiarity with this process? Just curious
what it could be doing as this does not usually happen when he have
stopped/restarted the daemons in the past.

I did a truss -p on the pid, and it is definately doing something...

Thanks,
Harry S.
Atlanta