Networker

[Networker] Tape device file name on Linux

2004-10-12 14:28:10
Subject: [Networker] Tape device file name on Linux
From: Somen Chanda <schanda AT NETJETS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:27:16 -0400
Has anyone configured a Scalar100 with Ultrium TD1 tape drives? I was
wanted to know what is the correct device filename to use which will give
the highest compression available and will be non-rewindable. I am
getting /dev/nst0.

One more question, if you have run jbconfig once and configured the tape
library once and want to reconfigure the library what should one delete to
remove the library config?

Thanks

Somen