Networker

[Networker] Legato Console does not update reports

2004-10-12 03:17:27
Subject: [Networker] Legato Console does not update reports
From: Glen <g_vas_66 AT YAHOO.COM DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 03:06:06 -0400
Has anyone come across the following issue:

The Management console does not get reporting of one of the managed servers.
Networking seems to be OK, I can administer the server and drill down into
configuration, device management screens. There are no error messages in
gstd.log but we are not getting any backup status reports for this
particular server (the other one with the same configuration works just
fine).