Networker

[Networker] recover question....

2004-10-12 02:03:01
Subject: [Networker] recover question....
From: Srinivas Rao <rsrini AT BLR.PIN.PHILIPS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:31:27 +0530
Dear All,
For directed recovery of unix clients from Windows NW server, I have used
recover command line operation. When I change browse time with 'changetime'
command, NW doesn't display file(s) backedup date & time instead it only
shows file creation/modified time(For windows clients change browse time
displays file(s) backedup date & time also). How to ensure that  am I
browsing correct files(s) even after changing browse time with 'changetime'
command? Also where recover log file will be stored? Any assistance on this
would be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Srinivas Rao.