Networker

[Networker] Generating list of completed and failed save sets

2004-10-08 22:57:45
Subject: [Networker] Generating list of completed and failed save sets
From: Michael Raffin <Michael AT RAFFIN DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 22:49:52 -0400
I need to generate a list of successfully completed and failed save
sets.  I was assuming that if I get a list of failed savesets the reset
would have completed.  The problem there is that I have also been asked
to show savesets that did not run.  It doesn't matter why they didn't
run, just that they did not run.

I was looking at using the -q incomplete flag with mminfo to get a list
of those that failed.  But it still shows the savesets if they were
restarted and completed successfully.

Any assistance on this would be helpful.

Thanks.