Networker

Re: [Networker] Disaster Recovery failure for SYSTEM STATE

2004-10-08 04:30:29
Subject: Re: [Networker] Disaster Recovery failure for SYSTEM STATE
From: Vince Howard <V.Howard AT WANSBECK.GOV DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:34:37 +0100
Thomas,

Sorry I can't help you with the errors, I've never had them.

The *_NSR files are created by the NetWorker recovery.  Because
NetWorker can't update the registry directly it creates these *_NSR
files then, during a reboot, copies them to the registry hives to
complete the recovery.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vince
Vince Howard
Programmer/UNIX Systems Administrator
IT Section

Ext. 3472

they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify the originator of the message.

This e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of
computer viruses.

states them to be the views of  Wansbeck District Council.

Wansbeck District Council Web Site is : www.wansbeck.gov.uk