Networker

Re: [Networker] Lotus Notes Document level recovery from the client

2004-10-05 04:46:35
Subject: Re: [Networker] Lotus Notes Document level recovery from the client
From: Kenneth Larsen <Kenneth.Larsen AT STERIA DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:50:42 +0200
I have had no luck getting this to work from my client.

I will be upgrading my notes this thursday, and take another crack at this
in the weeks to come.

I still feel this should be a breeze, but that part of the problem is that
somebody 'forgot' to document it proberly.

If I can't get this to work, the question is, do I wan't this notes module
at all ? I can do OS level backups of the databases just fine. And I still
have to restore the whole DB to get a single mail back :)

But for now, thanks for the help.

I'll be back, I hope ;)

Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Kenneth Larsen
Steria
Tonsbakken 16-18
2740 Skovlunde
kel AT steria DOT dk - 44506261 - 26306261
With a revenue of 970  million Euro and more than 8,000 employees, Steria
is one of the top ten IT services companies in Europe.
Steria Denmarks ambition is to reach a yearly growth of 20% in the coming
3 years. Our focus expertise is in:  e-Business, e-Government,
Outsourcing, Infrastructure, CRM and Workflow.