Networker

Re: [Networker] Whoa...all my licenses expiring...

2004-10-04 10:06:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] Whoa...all my licenses expiring...
From: Riaan Louwrens <riaanl AT SOURCECONSULTING.CO DOT ZA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:04:20 +0200
again,

I would double check my actual hostid on the machine to try and see whether the
issue is as a result of something changing in your environment (or Legato
thinking it has) - or - perhaps due to a disk corruption or the like. With the
latter I dont really have any ideas - but if you can chop the problem up
perhaps someone else has an idea, or Legato wuold be able to assist further.

Riaan