Networker

Re: [Networker] [networker] whoa___all my licenses expiring___

2004-10-04 10:02:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] [networker] whoa___all my licenses expiring___
From: "Aldenkamp, Steven" <Steven.Aldenkamp AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 16:02:33 +0200
The G means Grace period: an extension of the temporary license.

When you install a temporary license, you can use it 30 days (not sure, maybe a
little bit longer) and with the Grace option (you simply type in grace in the
license box) you can extend a little bit longer with 15 days.

Steven

 | Aldenkamp Steven                       |
 | Atos Origin                            |
 | Tel  : +32 (0)2 712.26.34              |
 | Email: steven.aldenkamp AT atosorigin DOT com |
        \
         .--.
        |o_o |
        |:_/ |