Networker

Re: [Networker] "types" file format

2004-10-01 18:02:12
Subject: Re: [Networker] "types" file format
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT MBI.CO DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 23:29:51 +0200
If you start up with an empty nsrdb directory in 7.1 or an empty nsr.res
file in case of NW 6.1 and you try to create a new resource that was
just printed from en existing resource you get a message that there is
no such resource type.
It seems that the "types" subcommand will return the NSR resource types
you have in your configuration file.
If you start up with an empty file/directory and use the "types"
subcommand you get an empty list.

My wish is to create a synthetic configuration file that can later on be
implemented.

Thanks,
        Itzik