Networker

Re: [Networker] Regarding CFI...

2004-09-15 00:20:36
Subject: Re: [Networker] Regarding CFI...
From: Srinivas Rao <rsrini AT BLR.PIN.PHILIPS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:50:56 +0530
Levi..you mean to say during backup of a client NW updates the CFI on the
backup servers disk however it writes the entire the CFI for all the backups
of that client within the browse policy to tape. Am I correct?

index path for all of the clients is the same. Index information written to
tape, is in GB's and not in MB's for many clients(of course for some of the
clients it is in MBs). Total index information of all clients written to
tape is in GB's.

Thanks,
Srinivas Rao.