Networker

Re: [Networker] send notification to phone

2004-09-01 13:09:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] send notification to phone
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT PFIZER DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 13:10:35 -0400
Sorry to digress on your thread.

For an action I would simply use /usr/ucb/mail  to my cellphone.  Of course
one must acticipate how often Networker would send this notification.

On the topic of Out of Space notification.  I had forgotten about this
notification- I had found it to be a bit useless; it would seeem it does not
take into account recyclable tapes as counting as space.  Still, if one is
using prelablelled tapes it could useful .  It won't distinguish
between space left in different pools though only the libary;  I take it
your using 1 pool in your library?

Robert Maiello
Pioneer Data Systems

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:03:34 -0600, Librado Pamintuan <LPamintuan AT REGINA DOT