Networker

[Networker] what's method that running clone simultaneously ?

2004-08-23 22:05:25
Subject: [Networker] what's method that running clone simultaneously ?
From: Kwon Sang Deuk <ksdmin AT CDDATA.CO DOT KR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:06:07 -0400
I have some idea to clone save set after back up data
I ask you to help me what's method for clone simultaneously
Backup Library consisted four dirve.
Source media is mounted into first drive. and target media which is
labeled for clone as clone pool is mounted into second. third, fourth
drive

As environment of clone is above sentence . Can i running clone of same
save set  simultaneously into three target drive  ?