Networker

Re: [Networker] Suddenly auto labeling of new tapes failing - Why?

2004-07-29 14:48:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Suddenly auto labeling of new tapes failing - Why?
From: Mark Dyer <mdyer AT OAOT DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:49:01 -0400
Michael,

Have you inventoried the tape in question to see if Networker can read it
properly and that it is in the Media database?

The WARNING message leads me to believe that Networker has detected data on
the tape and was expecting a blank tape.

The other thought I had was that the current tape label is not within the
acceptable range of labels.  You can check this by reviewing the Label
Templates within Networker Admin.

Good Luck!