Networker

[Networker] System Restore - Quick Question

2004-07-23 16:45:58
Subject: [Networker] System Restore - Quick Question
From: Tammie Robertson <trobertson AT ALLIEDMACHINE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:45:37 -0400
I am restoring a server and following these directions:

1. Partion the disk as they where before(or bigger), with the same letters
on the drives

2. Install NT/W2K in a standart way without joining the domain(remember to
install services packs as where used before chrash)

3. Install Networker(same version/patch and in same directory as before)

NOTICE ! If using Active directory and/or W2K, reboot and start up in Active
directory restore mode

4. Recover SYSTEM STATE, SYSTEM FILES, SYSTEM DB

5. Reboot (ignore if there is some problems starting other applications)

6. Restore all files C:\ D:\ .......
NOTICE ! Do NOT select NSRDISCQUOTA.DAT

7. Reboot, and the machine is fine

My question is when I go to step 6, do I include the Windows Directory - not
include windows\system32?

Thanks!