Networker

Re: [Networker] repeating failed backups of single machines?

2004-07-22 12:42:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] repeating failed backups of single machines?
From: "Paul L." <plangfor AT AB.BLUECROSS DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:24:54 -0600
If you do it thru the GUI, go to Group Control, click on the group, and
click Details.  Anything in the failed savesets window will be rerun if you
close the details windows and click restart.

The other way to do it, is to create an Adhoc group, add the client to that
group, and run the adhoc.  I use this for testing new clients, rerunning
fails, and running extra backups as requested. Just make sure adhoc is in
the same pool as the regular group.

Paul