Networker

[Networker] Administrivia - Re: test

2004-07-08 10:28:48
Subject: [Networker] Administrivia - Re: test
From: Penny Jaye Deeney <penny AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 10:28:28 -0400
On Thu, 8 Jul 2004, Thorsten Linow wrote:

> I still receive no copies of my posted mails

Maarten, Thorsten, and anyone else:

To receive copies of your messages without the acknowledgement that your
post was successfully submitted to the list, do the following:

- go to the list website at
http://listmail.temple.edu/archives/networker.html
- Click on the link "Join or leave the list (or change settings)"
- Log on with your e-mail address and your listserv password.  If you have
not created a listserv password, follow the instructions provided
- Under Acknowledgements, choose "Receive copy of own postings"
- Click on the "Update Options" button

You should receive a copy of the next message you send to the list.

Best,
Penny
--
Penny Jaye Deeney - Computer Services - Temple University - penny AT temple DOT
edu