Networker

[Networker] Directed Recovery Problems

2004-06-17 07:46:02
Subject: [Networker] Directed Recovery Problems
From: Ismail Dalkiran <ismail.dalkiran AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 07:34:42 -0400
Hi Everyone

I have a 7.2 running on Tru64 Unix, and some Windows clients also running
nsr 7.2.
I can do a directed recovery of  Windows client (A)data  to (B) from the
backup server.
I can do a directed recovery of data of client A  to client B while
running the restore from client B.
But when I try a directed recovery of data of client A or (B) to A from
client B, I as soon as got "unknown error 56 (0x86)"  both form CLI and
GUI.

I also tried creating an rservers file which is same as servers file, this
time I have connection time out messages from nsrexecd in the recover
session.

I have set remote access attributes for all the clients; servers file of A
and B contains A and B.

Does anyone come across to this ? Any thoughts and ideas are highly
apreciated.

Regards...