Networker

Re: [Networker] Pool Names Case Issue

2004-06-15 07:49:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Pool Names Case Issue
From: "K.C Rajesh" <kcrajesh AT PINNACLE-IS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 06:58:32 +0530
Hi

The pool names issue is driving me nuts. Is there any way to either create
pools with same names in mixed case eg. 'Database clones' and 'Database
Clones' or is there any way to change the pool for a tape.

I need to restore some data from a tape that is way past the retension
period and with the pool name not available (i.e. not using the same
alphabet case).

Regards

Rajesh