Networker

[Networker] Backup always trying to write to Default pool

2004-05-27 11:32:38
Subject: [Networker] Backup always trying to write to Default pool
From: Rocco Mesagna <rmesagna AT IFEA.RL.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:22:30 -0400
Sirs:
Networker 7.0, Windows 2003 server.

I have 15 clients (both windows and Unix) backing up to four different
pools.  Just completed a complete archive last weekend of all machines
prior to a move.  Since the archiving my regular daily backup (group name
Daily_Backup) is requesting that all of my regular backups go to the
Default pool instead of their regularly assigned custom pools.  Don't see
where the hierarchy has changed.  Tried to run a test with a single
computer with a newly created pool in a test group with the same results.
Is there anything else I need to check or change?

Thanks in advance,
Rocco Mesagna