Networker

Re: [Networker] Second Request: No Index entries for NT 4.0 clients

2004-05-25 11:47:44
Subject: Re: [Networker] Second Request: No Index entries for NT 4.0 clients
From: Mark Dyer <mdyer AT OAOT DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:02:11 -0300
Francis,

If you're referring to disk quota, I'm not running disk quota.
The server has plenty of space.  There's over 3 GB of free disk space on
the drive where the indexes are stored.
The NT boxes were some of the first Windows based clients added to the
server.  I will have to check the client version.  I was considering
removal and re-installation of the client software.
I will also look at moving these clients to groups with W2K machines.

Thanks,
Mark Dyer
Affiliated Computer Services
Office Phone: (810) 606-2276