Networker

[Networker] Directives to backup only c: & SYSTEM using ALL saveset

2004-05-21 12:20:09
Subject: [Networker] Directives to backup only c: & SYSTEM using ALL saveset
From: Kenneth Larsen <Kenneth.Larsen AT STERIA DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 18:21:24 +0200
Hi all

I need to make a directive on windows machines that will backup only c:
and SYSTEM, while using the ALL saveset
How in the name of Bill Gates do I go about doing that ?

Should I skip all and then allow c: + SYSTEM: or

skip every possible drive letter except c:\

I am aware that it might be easier to just put in the save sets I want,
and forget about this directive, but frankly I like the idea og making a
directive for this.
But then again if I can get this directive to work, I wont have to worry
about remembering
c:
SYSTEM STATE: and all those other names which I can't remember....

I am trying to cut back on amount of data I save for a year or more, and
the system and c: isn't very interesting after a month

Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Kenneth Larsen
Steria
Tonsbakken 16-18
2740 Skovlunde
kel AT steria DOT dk - 44506261 - 26306261
With a revenue of 970  million Euro and more than 8,000 employees, Steria
is one of the top ten IT services companies in Europe.
Steria Denmarks ambition is to reach a yearly growth of 20% in the coming
3 years. Our focus expertise is in:  e-Business, e-Government,
Outsourcing, Infrastructure, CRM and Workflow.