Networker

Re: [Networker] Does Networker server backup /nsr/index?

2004-05-20 17:53:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] Does Networker server backup /nsr/index?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 17:55:04 -0400
You could also test this by simply creating a dummy file or directory
under /nsr/index and then run a backup on the server. I bet you'll see
the entry show up when you browse since this didn't have an associated
.nsr file instructing the server to skip it. I think the .nsr files are
there for a very good reason as previously explained.

George