Networker

Re: [Networker] Retension issues

2004-05-20 09:50:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] Retension issues
From: Jack Lyons <jack.lyons AT MARTINAGENCY DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 09:50:06 -0400
I have created another client instance of my backup server with a schedule
of skip everyday and set the browse and expiration to the shortest of all my
pools and added it to the groups that didn't have the backup server in it
already.   Now I am getting several bootstraps each day?  What is the
mechanism for generating the bootstraps.

Jack