Networker

Re: [Networker] Tru64 AdvFS File Domain Panic + NetWorker

2004-05-10 18:23:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] Tru64 AdvFS File Domain Panic + NetWorker
From: Randy Doering <rdoering AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 18:25:50 -0400
We are currently leaning towards a corrupt file domain, however the file
system on this domain behaves fine when doing a vdump/vrestore from the
original/current domain to a new/different domain.

We are in production and staying away from Networker (for this file
domain) until something is solved.

Thanks,
Randy