Networker

Re: [Networker] Need NSRADMIN Output Examples for Script Testing

2004-05-10 16:15:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] Need NSRADMIN Output Examples for Script Testing
From: Byron Servies <bservies AT PACANG DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 13:15:04 -0700
On May 10, 2004, at 1:07 AM, Krishnan, Ramamurthy (Temp) wrote:

Reading the resource file would not be a good option.. if somebody
here already is doing it.. watch out!!

- Legato does'nt recommend handling resource files directly..
- There are subtle differences in the formats of resource files that
NetWorker 5.x, 6.x and 7.x handle.  So potentially if you have a
script that reads the resource file of 5.x it may not work with later
versions..