Networker

Re: [Networker] Opinions on AlphaStore: Anyone using it?

2004-04-28 11:47:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Opinions on AlphaStore: Anyone using it?
From: "Wood, R A (Bob)" <WoodR AT CHEVRONTEXACO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:46:57 +0100
>From the laser man screen select robot manager
Select device report - this will tell you which tape is in which
physical drive.

A bit of looking (I don't have access to my AlphaStor server at the
moment so I can't give the exact location), probably config report or
something like that will match scsi tape names with physical drive
locations (the drive1 is very transitional and doesn't really feature in
troubleshooting- go for the physical location)

Haven't used Legato tech support for this sort of problem.

Bob