Networker

Re: [Networker] Opinions on AlphaStore: Anyone using it?

2004-04-27 10:53:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Opinions on AlphaStore: Anyone using it?
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT THOMSON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:53:32 -0400
With AlphaStor..
How do you troubleshoot a tape drive/media problem when Networker says
its loading a tape in drive1 for labeling but drive1 could really be any
one of the 6 physical drives that you have?

How is Legato tech support at troubleshooting a problem (say a tape mount
issue) when AlphaStor is involved?

Robert Maiello
Thomson Healthcare