Networker

Re: [Networker] nsr_reports

2004-04-18 18:32:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] nsr_reports
From: Mariusz Bogumil <marbo AT TPI DOT PL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 00:30:04 +0200
>Well, before claiming it's a bug, you should first post the output of what
you get.
>Then, the version you are running on and the command you issued.
.>
>At this stage, I cannot help you.
>
>The author of the "bugged software"...

I have not said that there is a bug in this software. I've just aske if
anybody had similar problem.
And of course there was no bug .... just my wrong interpretation of manual.
Everything seems to be o.k. and I am like Your software very very much. You
have done a lot of wonderfull work.

I had no bad intension with my post. I've just had porblems with making
softawre runnig (As I said problem was in me and my wrong interpreatation of
manual not in software)

Apologize and regards

manach