Networker

[Networker] NML2.2 setup problem?

2004-04-16 10:43:58
Subject: [Networker] NML2.2 setup problem?
From: David Yip <David.Yip AT ENBRIDGE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:43:39 -0400
Any hints and tips are greatly appreciate!

Server - Solaris 8 / NetWorker 6.1.2 build.340 Power/145
Client - Windows 2000 / Lotus Notes Domain R5.0.11

I'm testing this module and so far I can't seem to get the complete list
of available backups for the document recovery, the following are the
setups.

- defined a full server backup run once a week.
- a daily level-1 backup with directive to skip the lotus and translog
directory.
- another daily backup specifying ' Save set: NOTES: ' and in ' Backup
command: nsrnotesv.exe '
  ( Legato Support told me for NML2.2 I need the colon after NOTES and it
does not support nsrnotesv.bat - the backup ran fine prior to and after
these changes!? )

Exercising through the document recovery procedure, in the 'Legato
NetWorker Module for Lotus' dialog box where the 'List of Backups: ' I assume
it should have the dates of all the full server backups, but it doesn't.
I do however able to recover from those listed backups.